In this edition of the theater report, I cover:
- The Bayless Family Foundation’s grants of $150,000 each to The Steep Theater, The Porchlight, and the Albany Park Theater Project.
- The production of Ike Holder’s “Red Rex” at Steep Theater has sold out its two-week extension!
- Holder’s “Lottery Day,” the last play in his
Rightlyndseries, debuts at The Goodman on March 29, 2019.
- Emerald City Theatre and The Athenaeum Theatre are teaming up on a Spring Break Camp for children between the ages of 3 1/2 and 10 years old. Dates are April 15 – April 19, 2019.
- Invictus Theatre’s “O Villian!” runs the weekend of February 23rd and 24th at the Vagabond Space in Ravenswood.